Terms and Conditions of Use for web sites or applications made by ErgSap
By accessing this web site and applications made by ErgSap, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site or applications made by ErgSap are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to download the materials
(information or software) on ErgSap’s web site or in applications made by ErgSap. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ErgSap’s web site or applications made by ErgSap;
- remove any copyright, claims, credits or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ErgSap at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ErgSap’s web siteor applications made by ErgSap are provided “as is”. ErgSap makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ErgSap does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or applications made by ErgSap or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites or applications linked to this site or these applications made by ErgSap.
In no event shall ErgSap or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ErgSap’s Internet site, even if ErgSap or a ErgSap authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ErgSap’s web site or applications made by ErgSap could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ErgSap does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site or applications made by ErgSap are accurate, complete, or current. ErgSap may make changes to the materials contained on its web site or applications made by ErgSap at any time without notice. ErgSap does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ErgSap has not reviewed all of the sites or applications linked to its Internet web site or applications made by ErgSap and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site or applications. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ErgSap of the site or application. Use of any such linked web site or application is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ErgSap’s web site or applications made by ErgSap shall be governed by the laws of the State of France without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site or applications made by ErgSap.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.